Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

When your landlord fails to fulfill their end of a lease agreement?

Your next step should be to send your landlord a written demand for the return of your security deposit by registered or certified mail. If the landlord does not comply with your demand, your next step should be to file an action in your local small claims court to recover your security deposit.

Loading, please wait...