Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

How can I sue my previous landlord in Florida for never returning my?

Have you ever received an accounting of the deposit? It is one thing to tell the tennant that the deposit was used for B'S reasons, it is another to just not do anything. Ask the landlord, in writing, if there is not response go to small claims court, it must be in the jurisdiction of the property. If you are not in the area, contact a lawyer, they should not charge you more than $500.

Loading, please wait...